Thursday, September 9, 2010

From Twitter 09-08-2010



  • 12:14:06: I picked up my medication refill this morning. I have the body of my speech done. Now I just need a beginning and end.
  • 12:24:51: RT @cjohnson397: An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind!!! Don't burn a book bc of a few ignorant people bc then you look ignora ...
  • 18:11:59: @huscoon "Germany" derives from the Latin word Germania. Julius Caesar adopted it from a Gallic term for peoples east of the Rhine.
  • 20:03:37: @rosemaryCNN The loonies are already misquoting the Imam and taking his words out of context. I guess closed minds don't accept new info.
  • 21:05:00: @AnastaciaBrice I know...and this same guy says he objects to being called a bigot, and he was "attacked" (with an opposing viewpoint.)
  • 21:17:28: RT @SarahPainUSA I think those Islamists should be allowed to build a mosque because I'm not homophobic.
  • 21:21:22: I need to get my eyes checked. I thought that was the real Palin's account; I missed the dropped "L."
  • 23:30:28: Today's total calories: 1,810. I finally finished my Toastmasters speech after struggling with the intro and outro for a while.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment