Tuesday, September 21, 2010

From Twitter 09-20-2010



  • 06:31:47: Up early AGAIN due to overnight stress. I hope the job fair today will have a positive result for me.
  • 08:59:09: Two more medical bills (one for recent checkup, one for March hospital visit) arrived. They'll use up most of this week's unemployment pay.
  • 10:56:53: I drank one of my Celsius calorie-burning drinks before the job fair since I knew I'd be doing a lot of walking (well, stop-and-go walking.)
  • 11:01:44: I found 7-8 companies at the job fair that I was interested in. They took my resume and/or told me how to apply online.
  • 11:12:14: RT @rolandsmartin: Recession Officially Ended In June 2009? - http://bit.ly/crzcZo
  • 11:16:56: Hey, Metro Networks, the recession (supposedly) ended last year! How about reopening the offices you closed and rehiring everyone?
  • 15:07:56: Recovering from a major rage attack. They happen much less frequently than my anxiety attacks, but they tend to last longer.
  • 15:18:15: RT @jordanmunson: Gotta say I'm with @50cent and @oprahthedog, you @PETA people can't take a joke. As if he's gonna knife an adorable li ...


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment