Sunday, December 19, 2010

From Twitter 12-18-2010



  • 11:19:56: RT @daveweigel: You know who we pissed off today? Taliban soldiers about to be killed by a military with openly gay troops. #win #DADT
  • 11:49:53: @bucktowntiger I just have a personal Facebook account. I'm not really active enough on Facebook to warrant a second furry-only account.
  • 20:04:33: Total calories: 1,845. I had a major panic attack earlier and now I'm depressed about my lack of money and full-time employment.
  • 20:08:48: RT @LiberateMeGaga: If John McCain goes missing, and @ladygaga has a new #MeatDress... #DontAskDontTell

    #Justice
    #DADT
  • 21:37:44: (Feels in his pocket) Oh, rats. I had forgotten to take my evening dose of Buspirone. No wonder I was so anxious. Voice is getting better.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment