Wednesday, December 22, 2010

From Twitter 12-21-2010



  • 09:04:12: So far, the companies at which I've applied have rejected me simply because my KRCC j0b prevents me from being available on weekends.
  • 17:46:08: No available hours at Luce and no one (yet) willing to hire me. I'm trying to actually EARN a living here!
  • 18:07:18: It's a bit late to order these, but I found some Christmas cards with a drawing of a collie on the front. Maybe next year.
  • 18:48:40: @SpykePine If it's been a while since you last ate, a light snack would be fine. It's usually better to wait until you're hungry, though.
  • 21:48:45: RT @bucktowntiger: New drinking game: every time my Ustream dies, everyone has to take a shot. (Not responsible for any deaths due to al ...
  • 23:46:09: Total calories: 1,820. I forgot to vacuum the carpet the last few weeks. I'll need to get on that tomorrow morning.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment