Friday, January 7, 2011

From Twitter 01-06-2011



  • 00:00:28: Danish prince forgets to zip up before New Year's party. http://t.co/NkusJ60 via @AOL
  • 20:32:29: Every time I hear Bill Daley's name, I think of actorBill Daily of "I Dream Of Jeannie." Bill Daley, Brett Somers, Charles Nelson Reilly...
  • 22:02:54: #hiphopgroceries Trix and Ho-Ho's, Wu Tang Cran-berry juice, Snoop Dogg Chow, Kid Pop Rocks, and of course, Salt 'N Pepa.
  • 22:38:14: I still have lots of nature sounds audio tapes & mailbox decals I bought years ago. I sold some of them back then. Maybe I should try again.
  • 23:15:57: Total calories: 1,870. Looking through a house plan magazine, noting the features of the small-to-medium homes & drooling over the big ones.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment