Wednesday, March 23, 2011

From Twitter 03-22-2011



  • 10:20:25: RT @normmacdonald: More bad news from my doctor on this twitter addiction. Its now full blown Chirpies, some sort of canarial disease.
  • 11:50:13: I'm watching her @ConanOBrien appearance right now! RT @lizzwinstead Just sitting here thinking how wonderful @SarahKSilverman is.
  • 12:21:02: Unlike the bullet I dodged last week, I'm afraid I will have to skip the AuroraFurs meet this week. #brokeasscollie
  • 15:28:12: For folks in Colo. Springs who need office supplies, the Office Depot at Academy/Galley (NE corner) is having a moving sale (moving 1 blk S)
  • 16:15:31: With all these return address labels I keep getting from charities, I suppose it's good that I won't be moving anytime soon.
  • 17:22:39: RT @franzstrasser: Ted Koppel is back. Hosting BBC World News America for the full hour. Tune into @BBCAmerica now.
  • 19:38:36: RT @jcollie719: Join @bucktowntiger & the "fullness of win" shop now! http://ustre.am/2xrx ... Join chat at anthrochat.net in #shopwreck ...
  • 22:03:30: The ghost of Ike Turner: "You tryin' to trend Ike? Ike don't need no help trendin'!"
  • 23:49:59: Closer to a job? http://j.mp/ia1Uj1


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment