Monday, March 28, 2011

From Twitter 03-27-2011



  • 04:20:46: I'll be going to Gerlypalooza after all (after a much-needed nap at home.)
  • 15:46:46: The beers I've had so far have curbed my tendency to randomly curse when stressed. (@ Gerlypalooza)
  • 16:25:07: I bought John Gerlock's "Barely A-Live" album at the concert. I've been wanting this CD ever since hearing Tino play it on his show!
  • 19:38:23: Whoever designed this couch must have made the fictional Seinfeld's parents' sofa bed. #thisbarisrightinmyass
  • 20:24:25: Martini Shot is all up in my hizzy... or words to that effect (@ Gerlypalooza)
  • 23:49:13: Sweet night of rock, blues, pop & even a little country. Thanks to Tino & everyone else with Gerlypalooza. A great concert for a great man.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment