Friday, October 8, 2010

From Twitter 10-07-2010



  • 11:23:57: Well, I screwed up. The new FA banner has dive-bombing corgis. I thought they were foxes dressed as sharks.
  • 16:34:02: I forgot my Buspirone prescription is automatically refilled each month. I kept getting automated calls saying my prescription is ready.
  • 17:58:58: Just a few minutes until @FlareStarfire's improvisational piano show. Come on by! http://ustre.am/4Ydj
  • 19:32:55: The "Hillary for President" ads Christine O'Donnell spoke about are like a child's imaginary friend: No one else has seen them.
  • 19:59:51: RT @Donna_West: How dare Art Robinson talk about to @maddow about interrupting? The rude ass has shouted over her, won't let her ask que ...
  • 20:04:32: Art Robinson should be thankful he wasn't grilled by Howard Stern. Stern would have cut Robinson's mic & handed his ass to him on a plate.
  • 20:38:59: RT @NewsFirst5: Newspaper industry reaps benefits from MMJ advertisers http://bit.ly/cCKgVC
  • 21:01:56: Hearing @ArtRobinson2010 on @maddow reminded me of Shirley MacLaine's interview on Letterman. Why go on a show if you just insult the host?
  • 22:11:07: I'm doing the Word Of The Day this week for Toastmasters. I chose the word "milieu" (mil-yŏŏ'): A person's social setting or environment.
  • 22:12:52: "The supportive milieu created by my online friends has kept my spirits up through hard times."
  • 22:42:50: Total calories: 2,031. A late night tipple of coffee-flavored brandy put me over a bit. Also had more juice in place of diet soda.
  • 22:49:37: Art Robinson's @maddow spot also reminded me of Dana Carvey's Ross Perot bit: "'CAN I FINISH?' No one was talking but him for 20 minutes!"
  • 23:16:36: @maddow Art Robinson perfectly illustrated the "duck, squirm and run" method you discussed... or in his case "duck, squirm and whine."


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment