Saturday, October 9, 2010

From Twitter 10-08-2010



  • 10:42:11: Another rare #FF for me: @ScottJFox @Donna_West @LadyGrainne @bucktowntiger @FlareStarfire @matthewebel @PoinkCast @BovineMetro @rvcomics
  • 14:15:06: @bucktowntiger @ScottJFox You're both welcome. It was my pleasure! #shopcollie
  • 14:56:41: RT @LupineAssassin: If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
  • 15:05:59: @ScottJFox I've seen a couple of those "unfollow" threats today. Friggin' drama queens! I'll follow and RT whoever I feel like!
  • 18:05:09: RT @SexyCraigFerg: Impromptu #RSAGroupHug to celebrate Friday! RT to participate! :) #CraigFerguson #RSA
  • 18:15:06: My dad was on the phone with my sister in CA when I arrived for dinner. She talked about messaging me on Facebook about my job application.
  • 19:02:03: @maddow "A gentleman named Art Robinson." I agre with everything but the "gentleman" part.
  • 19:06:20: RT @thetkoshow: "What's that you say, Mr. Robinson? @maddow's slinging mud right in your eye? LIE LIE LIE!"
  • 19:21:25: *Flips off the haters* RT @LupineAssassin @PhotoFox5000 I mashed up Eye Of The Tiger recently http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaAudAQl4Ls
  • 19:47:20: Some politicians need to be cut off by Kanye West: "I'm-a let you finish, but the Boy Who Cried Wolf was the greatest liar OF ALL TIME!"
  • 23:52:47: Total calories: 1,996. Tempted to have a snack earlier, but just had water.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment