Tuesday, October 12, 2010

From Twitter 10-11-2010



  • 11:28:17: Carl Paladino: It's "digusting" to "watch a couple of grown men grind against each other." Then what are you doing watching it?
  • 17:25:45: I saw a fender bender on Academy earlier. I'm glad I wasn't involved this time.
  • 22:30:45: The flight numbers sent in an e-mail don't jive with the locations listed at Delta or the Salt Lake City Airport's Web site.
  • 22:32:27: I wonder if the flight numbers will be reassigned by February (when I fly to Dallas) or if someone at Delta just mistyped them.
  • 22:35:54: I found it odd that the airport site showed 1 flight landing in Concourse E w/my connecting flight leaving 30 min. earlier from Concourse B.
  • 22:39:59: In addition, the site showed the flight numbers were for flights to/from Pasco, WA and Ontario, CA rather than Dallas and Colorado Springs.
  • 22:42:40: Total calories: 1,632. Today's OA meeting ended early since a chamber orchestra was scheduled to practice in the building right after.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment