Wednesday, November 10, 2010

From Twitter 11-09-2010



  • 16:11:56: Just went outside to get the mail. It's raining just a tiny bit. I heard it's snowing up in Monument, though.
  • 16:38:40: I've been involved in some XFL (Xtra Farty Lounging.) I wonder if I'm lactose intolerant or just had too much dairy today.
  • 16:44:28: Wednesday's Luce shift was canceled. The drive to and from work won't be quite as enjoyable when the roads start icing up.
  • 16:46:30: Driving along Garden of the Gods Rd., I miss seeing the Hungry Farmer Restaurant. I only got to dine there a few times as a kid.
  • 18:23:17: I recently lost 18 followers, and I know who they are (mostly spammers) thanks to http://who.unfollowed.me #whounfollowedme
  • 21:21:40: In addition to no Wednesday shift this week, the Thursday shift is being shortened from 7 to 4 hours.
  • 22:36:33: .@bucktowntiger is suited up and ready to play, Coach! He's recording a piano cover video live at http://ustre.am/2xrx Come on by!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment