Monday, November 22, 2010

From Twitter 11-21-2010



  • 08:03:35: RE Airport body scanners story: "Obama, feeling the pain of travelers..." How many times has he been scanned before boarding Air Force One?
  • 12:11:07: RT @JobConcierge: JobConcierge #quote: If men have the talent to invent new machines that put men out of work, they have the talent to p ...
  • 17:50:56: RT @Richter_Andy: I think the saddest thing about the Muppets is that they don't even know they're dead.
  • 19:47:31: I keep getting a voice mail when I call Luce to try to schedule my shifts. I left a message yesterday, but no one's called back.
  • 21:16:31: Total calories: 2,060. I almost forgot to write the beer I had today into my food/calorie log.
  • 22:37:54: Dubbing show from DVR to DVD. Video has a few glitches. Of course, the glitches never happen during commercial breaks!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment