Sunday, November 21, 2010

From Twitter 11-20-2010



  • 10:32:25: RT @JTigerclaw: RT if you feel that w/ such high unemployment, "customer service" folks who suck at their job as much as Matt of @WHMSC ...
  • 10:43:13: (Checks latest #whounfollowedme list) Hmmm... spammer, spammer, spammer and scam peddler.
  • 10:46:22: "I saw an ad that said 'Avoid rip-offs. Send $5 to....' You've got to be a real piece of Samsonite to answer this ad." --Dennis Miller
  • 13:12:50: Seeing how much Dennis Miller's changed since the 1980s-'90s reminds me of when M.C. Hammer attempted to transform into a gansta rapper.
  • 16:31:27: I've had a few panic attacks at work. I hope my weekday situation gets better soon. Nothing worthwhile online. May call Voc Rehab on Monday.
  • 16:41:23: Geez. I tried to use vague terms to avoid getting replies from spambots, and I *still* got one. >:(
  • 17:03:29: I hate when KRCC's website goes down. People call in asking for info about our events and I can't look them up.
  • 17:34:03: I found my mic popper-stopper which I had left in the studio last fall. I thought someone else had either taken it or thrown it out.
  • 19:34:47: @SpykePine Occasionally it takes cell phones a while to send e-mails/pictures. It's happened to me a few times as well.
  • 21:36:37: Total calories: 1,920. Avg for week: 1,820.7. I relocated my Plug-In air freshener (lavender & chamomile) from the kitchen to the living rm.
  • 23:46:26: RT @thomasbetz: Why #Congress Isn't So Concerned With #TSA Nude Scans & Gropes: They Get To Skip Them http://t.co/s1mz8yI via @Techdirt ...


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment