Tuesday, April 12, 2011

From Twitter 04-11-2011



  • 15:17:22: RT @senatorsanders: Bernie talked today with @WeGotEd about the budget deal. Audio: http://bit.ly/eoMQjw #p2 #VT
  • 16:13:27: I don't know if the mailman's running late today or I didn't get any mail today. I'll check again after my OA meeting.
  • 16:49:46: Dear Government, I just had to say "no" to a girl selling cookies for her school because I didn't have enough (cont) http://tl.gd/9pqki6
  • 17:31:26: Mailman was filling the boxes as I left.
  • 21:23:50: RT @jackwadeshow: Corporations think they are people & give themselves pay raises by raising the prices of their products. When was the ...
  • 22:02:55: It just struck me how much Gary Busey's grin reminds me of Jim Carrey's Fire Marshall Bill character from "In Living Color."
  • 23:59:29: I'll be giving a thank-you note to the interviewer for the Ft Carson position. I also left a VM at KILO to see if they still have my résumé.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment