Saturday, April 30, 2011

From Twitter 04-29-2011



  • 00:13:06: RT @pattonoswalt: "Pillow" "coffee" "bathtub" "sex" -- 4 perfectly pleasant words that become horrible when the word "motel" precedes them.
  • 00:19:30: Full gas tank, empty bladder (no connection between the two.) Time for bed.
  • 14:13:13: Every radio site I vist seems to require installing a different app to stream broadcasts. Save me the labor and just bring me the baby!
  • 14:14:21: My laptop is already slow enough (and probably has a virus or two) thanks to all the app downloads I've done over the past 7-8 years.
  • 14:21:09: RT @meganamram Living well is the best revenge. Another good option: poop pot pie // with extra corn!
  • 14:22:14: (Larry the Cable Guy voice) That ain't right. Lord, I apologize. Be with the starvin' pygmies in New Guinea. Amen.
  • 15:21:15: The Toastmasters meeting ran long, so we didn't get to do my Table Topics. I signed up to do them next week.
  • 15:40:09: I slightly twisted my ankle before the Toastmasters meeting. It felt fine for a couple hours, but it's hurting again. Resting it now.
  • 19:00:59: Watching side-by-side footage of Charles/Di & William/Kate weddings. One has flower girl picking nose, other has flower girl covering ears.
  • 19:53:25: RT @RedPleb: Why I'm not going to grad school: I just worked for 4 yrs to get a degree that didn't help get me a job. I won't make the s ...
  • 22:35:41: This woman in the Budget car rental ad looks drunk. "Boy, am I glad I got the exshtra insurance *hic!*"
  • 23:52:50: My dad reminded me of the RICE method of dealing with a twisted ankle (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation.)
  • 23:56:11: I don't have a bandage to compress with. I hope the ice pack is on tight enough for that. Elevating in bed w/ foot on stuffed tiger's back.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment